- To meet journal writing standards, submitted manuscripts shall at least contain; Title, Abstract, Introduction, Method, Discussion, Conclusion, and Bibliography
- The title clearly describes the research substance with a maximum of 20 words
- Abstracts are written using English and Indonesian, consisting of a maximum of 250 words for each language with a maximum of 10 keywords.
- The manuscript is written in English or Indonesia, which consists of 4000 up to a maximum of 7000 words.
- The manuscripts are arranged in A4 size paper format, with 2 (two) columns, as well as 2 cm margin format on the right, top, bottom and 3 cm on the left side.
- The article uses an Arial font of 10 point size and 1 paragraph spacing.
- The tables number and title are written on the top left side of the table, the source table is written on the underside of the table by title case.
- The image number and title are written on the left side below the image. The source of the image is listed directly at the end of the title (title case).
- The bibliography uses the Harvard Style / APA method and is listed in alphabetical order of the first author's first (family) name and the most recent publishing year, and is required to use standard citation applications (Zotero, Mendeley, Endnote, etc.)
For further application guidelines, please follows the article tamplate.