- Focus and Scope
- Section Policies
- Peer Review Process
- Publication Frequency
- Licensing and Archiving
- Copyright Notice
- Privacy Statement
- Publication Charge
- Open Access Policy
- Plagiarism Checker
FOCUS AND SCOPE:
The focus and scope Jurnal Matematika MANTIK include research papers, literature studies, analysis, and problem-solving in Mathematics (Algebra, Analysis, Statistics, Computing and Applied). It cordially invites contributions from the researcher, lecturer, and teacher of related disciplines. The language used in this journal is Indonesian and English.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Submitted papers are evaluated by anonymous referees for contribution, originality, relevance, and presentation (double-blind review). The Editor shall inform you of the results of the review as soon as possible.
The editor evaluates the recommendation and notifies the author of the manuscript status. The manuscript may be:
1. Accepted for publication as is
2. Accepted for publication with minor changes, with no re-review necessary
3. Accepted for publication after substantial revision and additional review
LICENSING AND ARCHIVING:
This journal allows reuse and remixing of its content, in accordance with a CC BY NC SA. TThis license lets others remix, tweak, and build upon your work non-commercially, as long as they credit you and license their new creations under the identical terms. Furthermore, Jurnal Matematika MANTIK is archived in LOCKSS.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY:
Jurnal Matematika MANTIK provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Jurnal Matematika MANTIK will not charge subscription or access fees. Users have the right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of all articles in Jurnal Matematika MANTIK without any commercial intention.
We accept all terms and conditions of COPE about plagiarism and in case, any attempt of plagiarism is brought to our attention accompanied with convincing evidence, we act based on flowcharts and workflows determined in COPE. All submissions will be checked with TURNITIN: new submission and after acceptance from the editorial boards.