About the Journal
- Focus and Scope
- Publication Frequency
- Licensing, Archiving, and Indexing
- Copyright Notice
- Privacy Statement
- Publication Charge
- Plagiarism Checker
FOCUS AND SCOPE:
The focus and scope of Jurnal Matematika MANTIK include research papers, literature studies, analysis, and problem-solving in Mathematics (Algebra, Analysis, Statistics, Computing, and Applied). It cordially invites contributions from the researcher, lecturer, and teacher of related disciplines. The language used in this journal is Indonesian and English.
» Section Policies
The published articles are open submission, indexed, and peer-reviewed
» Open Access Policy
Jurnal Matematika MANTIK provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Jurnal Matematika MANTIK will not charge subscription or access fees. Users have the right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of all articles in Jurnal Matematika MANTIK without any commercial intention.
» Peer Review Process
Every submitted article is independently reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers (Double Blind). The decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based upon their reports/recommendations. After being reviewed, there will be four kinds of editor decision based on the reviewers’ recommendation:
- Accept Submission: The submission will be accepted without revisions.
- Revisions Required: The submission will be accepted after minor changes have been made.
- Resubmit for Review: The submission needs to be re-worked, but with significant changes, it may be accepted. It will require a second round of review, however.
- Decline Submission: The submission will not be published in the journal.
» Article Revision
The articles sent back to the authors for revision should be returned to the editor without delay. The revised article can be sent to editorial through the Online Submission Interface.
This journal allows reuse and remixing of its content, in accordance with a CC BY NC SA. This license lets others remix, tweak, and build upon your work non-commercially, as long as they credit you and license their new creations under the identical terms.
This publication is indexed by:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
We accept all terms and conditions of COPE about plagiarism and in case, any attempt of plagiarism is brought to our attention accompanied by convincing evidence, we act based on flowcharts and workflows determined in COPE. All submissions will be checked with TURNITIN: new submission and after acceptance from the editorial boards.
Jurnal Matematika MANTIK was firstly published in 2015. Its initial scope was mathematics and applied mathematics (see focus & scope) and the online version was available at http://jurnalsaintek.uinsby.ac.id/index.php/mantik/index.
Jurnal Matematika MANTIK has several changes and updates in its history as follows: 1) In 2015, the cover color is red; 2) From 2016, the cover color is green; 3) From 2019 each article submitted to Jurnal Matematika MANTIK has to be written in English.
Starting from Vol. 5 No. 1 (2019) Jurnal Matematika MANTIK use a new layout template