To meet journal writing standards, submitted manuscripts shall at least contain; title, abstract, introduction, method, result, discussion, conclusion, and bibliography.
- The title should clearly describe the substance of the study with a maximum of 20 words and using the Times New Roman font size 14, Bold.
- Abstract is written using English and Indonesian with maximum of 200 words for each language and 5-word maximum keywords.
- The manuscript is written in English or Indonesian with a permissible number of characters between 2000 and 5000 words.
- The manuscript compiled on A4 paper format with two (2) columns and a margin of 2 cm on the right side, top, bottom, and 3 cm on the left side.
- Use 10-point Times New Roman letters with 1 paragraph spacing.
- Number and title of the table is written on the left side of the table.
- Number and title of the picture is written on the left side under the picture.
- Image source is listed directly at the end of the image title.
- The bibliography is compiled using IEEE Style methods and is required to use standard citation applications (Zotero, Mendeley, Endnote, etc).
- To facilitate the process of writing, the author STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to download the journal Template Here