- To meet journal writing standards, submitted manuscripts shall at least contain; Title, abstract, introduction, method, discussion, conclusion, and bibliography
- The title clearly describes the research substance with a maximum of 20 words
- Abstracts are written using English and Indonesian, consisting of a maximum of 250 words for each language with a maximum of 5 keywords.
- The manuscript is written in English and Indonesia, which consists of 2500 up to a maximum of 7000 words.
- The manuscripts are arranged in A4 size paper format, with one column.
- The article uses an Arial font of 12 pt.
- The tables Number and title are written on the top left side of the table, the source table is written on the underside of the table by title case.
- The image number and title are written on the left side below the image. The source of the image is listed directly at the end of the title (title case)
- The bibliography use IEEE Style and is required to use standard citation applications (Zotero, Mendeley, Endnote, etc.)
It is important and absolutely essential for authors to comply with the author's guidelines
Author Guidelines can download in this link